Vegetarian Enchilada-Stuffed Mushrooms
Quick and easy vegetarian enchiladas with plenty of flavor and nutrients!
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms large
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1/2 Purple Onion chopped
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 can Black Beans no salt added, drained
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning lower sodium if available
- 1 cup Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp Chives chopped
- Preheat oven to 450° with rack placed in the middle.
- Scoop gills out of portobello mushrooms using small spoon.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add corn, bell peppers, onion, black beans and taco seasoning to skillet.
- Place mushroom caps on greased pan and fill with vegetable mix.
- Top with evenly divided enchilada sauce between each cap without overfilling.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly across the top of the sauce and vegetable mixture.
- Bake until cheese and sauce are bubbling.
- Top with chopped chives and serve.